Pharmaceutical Solutions Limited / Pharmaceutical Solutions Australia Pty Limited (PSL, we, us, our) adheres to the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020 and their respective privacy principals with respect to the collection and handling of personal information. PSL is committed to protecting your personal information. We have created this Privacy Statement to help you understand how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
If you want to talk to us about this Privacy Statement or if you have any concerns or queries about the use of your personal information by PSL, please email us at email@example.com.
This statement is provided for your information and does not limit or exclude your rights under the Australian Privacy Act 1988 or the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
What information does PSL collect:
PSL collects information relating to you that you have provided to us or that we may have obtained from the company/institution you work for (for example, on a questionnaire, contact list, CV). Where possible, we will collect the information directly from you.
This information may include your name, (business) address, (business) telephone numbers, (business) email address, and/or information on your business experience and expertise.
The provision of such information is voluntary. However, if you decide not to provide some or all of the requested personal information, PSL may not be able to continue its business relationship with you.
How does PSL use your information:
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business such as:
- Enabling you and/or the company/institution you work for to provide PSL or its partners / Clients with services,
- Internal business processes related to the services you and/or the company/institution you work for are contracted to provide to or obtain from PSL or its partners / Clients,
- Evaluating, discussing, and negotiating services that you and/or the company/institution you work for could provide to PSL or its partners / Clients for current / future opportunities,
- Contacting you for service provision opportunities to PSL or its partners / Clients,
- Dealing with your requests, enquiries or complaints related to the services you and/or the company/institution you work for provide to or obtain from PSL or its partners / Clients,
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal or regulatory requirement in connection with legal proceedings, fraud prevention / detection or prosecution,
- Carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as quality control and business development,
- For general administrative and business purposes.
Sharing your information:
There may be times that PSL may need to disclose your personal information to third parties, such as PSL’s partners / Clients and regulatory authorities (some of which may be based outside of Australia / New Zealand). PSL will only disclose information to its partners / Clients that signed a confidentiality agreement with PSL and only for the purposes described above. If we disclose your information outside of Australia / New Zealand, we will ensure that the country it is disclosed to has privacy laws comparable to the Australian Privacy Act 1988 or New Zealand Privacy Act 2020. If we disclose your information, we will only disclose it to:
- Our partners / Clients who may use and disclose your information for the same purposes as us,
- Third parties who provide PSL, PSL’s partners / Clients, you or the company/institution you work for with products or services that support the services that we provide, or you / the company you work for are contracted to provide,
- Anyone we transfer our business to in respect of which you are a customer, a potential customer, service provider or potential service provider,
- Anyone who hosts or maintains data centres, service platforms and other infrastructure and systems on behalf of PSL and/or its partners / Clients, where your information is processed / stored,
- Agencies / persons to whom we may be required to pass your information by reason of legal, or regulatory authority including law enforcement agencies,
- Any person or organisation as authorised by the Australian Privacy Act 1988 or New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
Protecting your personal information:
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Accessing and updating your information:
You have the right to access personal information about you if we hold that personal information in a way that it can be readily retrieved.
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be grateful if you could also provide brief details of what information you would like to receive a copy (this helps us to more readily locate your data).
You can request correction or amendment of the information held by us at any time and as often as necessary by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com and specifying the information that you request to be corrected or amended. If it is reasonable in the circumstances for us to do so, we will make the requested correction or amendment, otherwise we’ll take reasonable steps to mark that information as having been subject to a correction or amendment request.