You can rely on:
Diverse and confident long standing Project Managers, SCRAs and clinical staff who can motivate sites and communicate with therapeutic researchers
Health trends and disease prevalence indicative to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
- High incidences of obesity that contributes to increased levels of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Prevalent cancers including colorectal, breast, lung, prostate and melanoma
- An ageing population that impacts on musculoskeletal and neurological disease
- Significant respiratory disease including paediatric asthma and adult COPD
You need to know that your study participants experience, is the result of efficient collaboration between experts.
Compare our last 5 years:
- 168 studies across 4 phases
- 21 therapeutic areas
- 2018 average staff clinical and therapeutic experience is 20 years
Types of study areas we have worked in
- Intervention studies to look for better treatments for the root cause of a disease as well as finding better ways to treat the condition. These studies discover new treatments or ways to provide care.
- Prevention studies to test ways of preventing people from getting a certain disease or condition.
- Diagnostic and screening studies to look for better and more efficient ways to diagnose diseases.
- Behavioral research that tries to figure out how behaviors are related to different diseases or conditions, and how these behaviors can be changed.
- Quality of life studies where we can find better ways to improve the quality of life for people who have a disease or condition.
- Observational studies to follow individuals over time (weeks, months or years) to see how their health changes.
Pharmaceutical Solutions team have a broad history of experience working across a wide range of therapeutic areas including:
- Cushing's Syndrome
- Genetic Diseases
- Medical Device