The therapeutic expertise you gain for your study, will rely on:
- Diverse and confident long standing Project Managers, SCRAs and clinical staff who can motivate sites and communicate with therapeutic researchers
The therapeutic speciality you gain access to is representative of the health trends and disease prevalence indicative to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
- High incidences of obesity that contributes to increased levels of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Prevalent cancers including colorectal, breast, lung, prostate and melanoma
- An ageing population that impacts on musculoskeletal and neurological disease
- Significant respiratory disease including paediatric asthma and adult COPD
You need to know that your study participants experience, is the result of efficient collaboration between experts.
Compare our last 5 years:
- 168 studies across 4 phases
- 21 therapeutic areas
- 2018 average staff clinical and therapeutic experience is 20 years
Pharmaceutical Solutions team have a broad history of experience working across a wide range of therapeutic areas including:
- Cushing's Syndrome
- Genetic Diseases
- Medical Device